- Haggis', 'To a
- Hall of Dunglass, Sir James, 4th Baronet (1761 1832)
- Halliday, James
- Hamilton of Allershaw, Capt John
- Hamilton of Gilbertfield, William (1665? 1751)
- Hamilton, Charlotte (1763 - 1806)
- Hamilton, Dr
- Hamilton, Gavin (1751 1805)
- Hamilton, James
- Hamilton, John
- Hamilton, The Rev George (d. 1832)
- Hancock, John (1737 93)
- Hastie Mss
- Haugh, George
- Hay, Charles (1747 1811)
- Hay, Lewis (d. 1800)
- Henderson, Captain Matthew (1737 88)
- Henri, Mrs James (d. 1792)
- Herd, David (1732 1810)
- Heron of Heron, Patrick (1736? 1803) See Douglas, Heron & Company
- Heron, Lady Elizabeth (1745 1811)
- Heron, Robert Memoir of the Life of the Late Robert Burns
- Heron, Robert (1764 1807)
- Highland Harry
- Hill, Peter (1754 1837)
- 'Holy Willie's Prayer'
- Hood, Thomas
- Hood, William, Senior
- Hornbook', 'Death and Dr. See Wilson, John
- Howden, Francis (d. 1848)
- Howe, General Sir William (1729 1814)
- Hoy, James (1747 1828)
- Humphry, James (1755-1884)
- Hunter, John
- Hunter, nee Home, Anne (1742 1821)
- Hunter, Peter
- Hunter, William
- Hutcheson, David
- Hutchinson, John
- Hyslog, Mrs 'Meg'
- Hyslop, William 'Jock'
NEW!! View our exclusive range of distinctive Robert Burns related products. Register with our Shopping Club for further offers and unique member offers.Click here...
Linn Records have completed their landmark recording of all 368 Burns songs, available as individual CDs or a 12 volume presentation box set. We have full details. Click here...
Search our huge CD and music store for any Burns-related phrase!
Hint: Type "lang syne" or "peck maut" etc. into the Search box there for all artists, titles, descriptions or track listings with the words entered.
Unique collectors' pieces based on Burns' life and works. (The ideal gift for your Burns Supper guests!) Click here...
The finest Scottish shopping site in the world, with the world's largest choice of kilts and tartans, exclusive jewelry, Highland Dress, Bagpipes and piping supplies, cashmere, and much more. Buying from these sites helps pay for the upkeep of Burns Country! Click here...